woocommerce website designer
I’m a Woocommerce web designer based in Manchester and work with clients all over the UK. With over 16 years of experience, I specialise in creating exceptional ecommerce websites that can be customised to your unique business needs.
WooCommerce web design
Whether you need WooCommerce web design for a new website or want to rebuild an existing one, I have the experience to deliver a great, user-friendly, fully functional e-commerce website. Contact me today to discuss your project requirements and make your vision a reality!
As a WooCommerce expert, I specialise in creating a stunning online store based on your needs. With careful attention to details and in-depth knowledge, I create unique online stores in today’s competitive environment.
My approach is based on user-centred design principles and the latest e-commerce benchmarks, delivering a stunning and performance-focused WooCommerce web design tailored to your needs.
woocommerce maintenance service
Maintaining your WooCommerce website shouldn’t be stressful.
I also offer WooCommerce maintenance services where I take care of updates, security, backups, broken links and also monitor your website for outages.
For full details of what’s included in this service just click below.
My Latest Woocommerce Projects
KGB Motorcycle Distribution
Glasses to the Masses
WooCommerce Theme Developer
I can assist you in creating a new ecommerce website or upgrading your existing store to help you achieve your online business goals as an experienced Woocommerce theme developer.
Custom Woocommerce theme
I can help you with WooCommerce theme development from scratch or add elements to existing themes by creating a custom plug-in or a child theme.
These are the steps I will take to create your Woocommerce theme:
- Research and understand the requirements of the project, including your needs and goals.
- Create a child theme to ensure that customisations don’t get overwritten during updates.
- Customise the theme’s appearance using CSS, including colours, fonts, and layout.
- Use hooks and filters to modify the theme’s functionality, such as adding or removing elements from the header or footer.
- Create custom templates for WooCommerce pages, such as the shop, cart, and checkout pages.
- Use conditional logic to display different content or layouts depending on the context, such as whether the user is logged in or has a certain product in their cart.
- Add support for WooCommerce features, such as product variations, shipping options, and payment gateways.
- Test the theme thoroughly to ensure compatibility with the latest versions of WordPress and WooCommerce, as well as with popular browsers and devices.
- Optimise the theme’s performance by minimising code, compressing images, and using caching and other techniques.
- Document the theme’s features and functionality, including any customisations or modifications, for future reference.