Redcitrus Design is owned by Richard McBryer, a Freelance Web Designer based in Manchester – Sale with over 15 years’ experience of web design and a passion for creating great looking websites.
I’m friendly and creative and work with clients, agencies and small businesses across the UK mainly using WordPress and Shopify. I also enjoy creating HTML email templates, landing pages and web banners.
Custom web design
Each custom web design is created by hand and is completed in-house at my home office based in Sale, Manchester. If required or preferred, I can also work at your premises.
I love what I do and enjoy working with new clients and specialise in WordPress and Shopify development. I design web pages with usability and user experience at the forefront of any work.
I also enjoy using Google Analytics, Data Studio and Tag Manager to track and improve visitor flow, create reports for management and use the statistics gathered to continually monitor and update websites.
- Web design and development using HTML5 / CSS3 / SASS / BOOTSTRAP (3&4)
- Confident using Atom, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Wireframe creation and mock-up design using Google Analytics insights to map the user journey
- Commercial experience of designing and maintaining enterprise sized websites with CMS integration
- WordPress theme development and WordPress installation, configuration and maintenance
- Shopify web design and configuration
- SEO and Web Analytics – including Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager
- HTML email design: designing, building and testing html email templates
- MailChimp template design and campaign management
- Responsive web design ensuring cross platform functionality and backwards compatibility
- Website and server maintenance including security updates, content updates and adding new pages
- Develop website templates from designs created by agencies or internal design teams
- Landing pages, graphics and banners creation for digital advertising
- Google AdWords and Facebook campaign management
- Experienced in developing on Linux using Node.js, Composer, Drush, Gulp.js, jQuery, PHP and GIT
- Squiz Matrix CMS management, development and template design