I am based in Manchester and have worked with WordPress for over 15 years so know that it is important to keep it up-to-date so that your business runs smoothly.
WordPress maintenance cost
From £40 per month for a standard site or £80 a month for an ecommerce site, my maintenance works away in the background to ensure your website is backed up daily, secure and kept up to date.
My services include security, optimisation, daily backups and everything you haven’t got time to worry about! WordPress maintenance is key for a WordPress driven business.
If you are looking for WordPress support services then this is what I can do for your website:
- Core WordPress updates – I will keep WordPress up-to-date
- Theme updates – Theme will be kept up-to-date
- Plug-in updates – Plug-ins will be updated when they are out of date
- Security monitoring – 24/7 security monitoring of your website
- Hack protection
- Link monitor – regular scans to check for broken links across the site
- Secure daily backups – Daily backups that are stored remotely
- Theme updates
- WordPress fixes
- Monthly site health reports
WordPress Maintenance Faqs
WordPress maintenance services ensure your website is kept up-to-date, as once you launch a website it needs to maintained so that it keeps performing at its best.
When new technology or security bugs are found, WordPress and plug-in authors release updates that need to be implemented to keep your site secure and introduce new functionality.
Therefore, WordPress maintenance can help with the following:
- Provide security and performance updates – vulnerability checks alert us which plug-ins are vulnerable so we can investigate
- Safe updates automatically create a restore point for you so make updates safer
- Encrypted and remote stored backups that are kept for 90 days
- Ensure the site remains fast, responsive and secure
Most sites only take 1-2 hours to setup but this is dependant on the current web hosting set-up.
We will investigate this when we do an initial site review.
WordPress maintenance packages start at £40 per month for a standard website.
A standard website includes sites with up to 10 pages with no ecommerce functionality or custom code.
For larger sites and ecommerce stores, the price starts at £80 per month.
I will do an initial free review of your site and report back so please contact me below to get started.
WordPress maintenance for Woocommerce websites start at £80 per month.
This will include hourly off-site backups and updates to Woocommerce will be done on a staging site before any changes are made to the live site.
I will do an initial free review of your site and report back, so please contact me below to get started.
Our daily encrypted backup files are stored in Europe using the Amazon S3 infrastructure.
These backups run every 24 hours but there are further options to increase the frequency if required – just let us know what is required.
We use Sucuri Security Check to monitor your website and ensure it is malware free.
The Security Check flags any site errors or outdated software and also scans the pages on your website to compare the code against a known malware knowledge base.
We will be alerted and investigate if any infected files are found.
Your website will be monitored using a third party uptime software that alerts us as soon as there is a problem.
As soon as we are notified we will troubleshoot the problem straight away.
If is not a quick fix we will let you know we are working to resolve the issue and provide updates.