I am a WooCommerce Web Developer based in Manchester, specialising in the maintenance and optimisation of WooCommerce websites.
If you are looking to sell your products or services online, or looking to upgrade an existing ecommerce website I can help your online business succeed
Why use WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is an open source ecommerce plug-in for WordPress and is designed to help small businesses sell their products online.
It includes features like inventory and order management, product variations, calculated tax rates, easy coupon creation, multiple payment gateway options and shipping zones.
- WooCommerce is simple to use and as it is written by the same people who created WordPress, the interface has a familiar feel and editing products is as straight forward as editing a post or page
- As WordPress is the world’s leading blogging platform, you can easily create a blog to publish and share great articles to promote your products or services to your customers
- Sell Thousands Of Products. Yes, with WooCommerce you can upload as many products as you like and can create multiple categories, styles and configurations
- Custom Design. I can help create a bespoke design to match your branding so your online shop stands out from the crowd
- Fantastic Selection of Apps. WooCommerce has a massive selection of free and paid Apps that can help to future proof your store as you expand. From payment gateways, subscription modules and wholesale customer plug-ins, WooCommerce has it all
- Full Access to SEO Tools. WooCommerce allows you to configure each product so that they can be found easily by your customers and as part of the online training I will provide, I will show how to update this yourself
- Social Integration. It's not just share buttons, let me integrate your shop with your Instagram feed or sell products directly from your Facebook page
WooCommerce Theme Development
Are you looking for custom WooCommerce theme?
As a freelance WooCommerce web designer, I can build you a custom theme from scratch or can add elements to existing themes by creating a custom plug-in or a child theme.
- Custom WordPress theme developed to match your brand
- All themes are developed mobile-first. This ensures that your new website is mobile friendly and works on all devices
- I can help transfer your domain to a new host and install and configure WooCommerce
- Using the theme customiser I can build elements that allow you to update yourself - For e.g. colour changes, header images, custom widget areas and social media icons