Professional Shopify Design & Development
I am a Shopify partner based in Sale, Manchester with over 14 years web design experience and love working with Shopify.
Using my Partner account I can help you build your new Shopify store, develop a custom Shopify theme to match your branding and can help connect to third party systems for stock control, or add additional sales channels like Facebook and Instagram.
Shopify Freelance Web Designer
There are lots of themes available online that can give you a starting point for your website. As a Shopify freelance web designer I can help you choose a suitable theme and can help to modify it to match your brand or vision.
If you are looking for a Shopify freelance web designer then I would love to help you with your project.
Shopify is a hosted ecommerce solution that allows customers to build their website quickly, is ready for optimisation right out of the box, includes PCI compliant hosting and as it is an ever-evolving product, any future upgrades to the system are included too.
My passion is to apply user experience principles to create great looking websites that make it easy for your customers to journey through your online store.
I help businesses get their Shopify website online while helping them through the management process. This includes store set-ups, theme modifications, and custom Shopify theme development.
Key benefits of Shopify ecommerce
- Extremely fast to set-up and go live
- Unlimited Products
- Inventory Tracking
- Secure Shopping Cart - SSL and DOS protection included
- Express Checkout - Links to PayPal Express checkout
- Abandoned Checkout Recovery
- Over 2000 apps in the Shopify app marketplace to help expand the functionality of your store
- Includes secure, unlimited, Level 1 PCI compliant hosting with 256bit SSL and content delivery network (CDN)
- Sell products on Facebook, Pinterest, and Google
- Any future developments to the Shopify system are included so there is no need to worry about expensive upgrades