WordPress redesign for Tax Advisory & Consultancy Services Ltd
Cheadle based Tax Advisory & Consultancy Services Ltd needed my WordPress website redesign service to replace their old website after a rebranding exercise.
Working with Mike Pye Marketing who provided the wireframes, the new web design was to have a clean, modern and functional design to include the following elements:
- Website has been completely redesigned to incorporate the new branding and logo and to make the site friendlier and easier to use
- A custom WordPress theme helped match the design from initial wireframes to a prototype design that could be viewed by the client
- All existing WordPress posts were imported into the new site so they could be updated with the new brand
- Elementor and custom post types were used to develop a homepage template with multiple sections that can be edited via the WordPress dashboard
- Custom page templates were also created that use flexible elements to build the page allowing for multiple layouts
- A much improved user flow was introduced so it was easy for visitors to find the company’s services from the homepage and included multiple call to actions for getting in touch
- Scroll in animation was used to fade each new element into the page as the visitor scrolls
- The template is designed to give a flexible layout that can be edited by the client going forward
- We understand that your website needs to work on all devices. That’s why we designed it with responsive design.
Follow the link below to view the live website:WordPress Redesign for tacs.co.uk