Website Redesign for Tercus HR
London HR consultancy for small business Crosse HR required a new website to match their new brand Tercus HR.
The custom theme design was to replace their old website with a fresh, clean and high end design to include the following:
- Custom web design created to match the new branding and logo and to introduce more visual elements and make the website stand out.
- A custom WordPress theme was developed to match this design from initial Wireframes to a prototype design that could be viewed by the client
- The existing posts were imported into the new site so they could be updated with the new brand
- Advance custom fields and custom post types were used to develop a homepage template with multiple sections that can be edited via the WordPress dashboard
- Custom page templates were also created that use flexible elements to build the page allowing for multiple layouts
- The homepage included a statistics area that could be updated easily as the site progressed
- The user journey was made easier so it was clear for visitors to find the companies services and included multiple call to actions for getting in touch
- Scroll in animation was used to fade each new element into the page as the visitor scrolls
- A flexible template with block elements to allow for page layouts to be different and editable by the client going forward
- Mobile friendly design to ensure the website works on all devices
WordPress website redesign
Follow the link below to view the live website redesign:WordPress Website Redesign for Tercus HR